Well, being home at the weekend has the advantage that one starts cooking for oneself and the flatmates. And this is what I did. I have been exercising on soups for a while - too spicy, too peppery, too salty, too watery, ortoo thick - but for sure one day I will be perfect in doing soups. My favourite right now is doing potatoe-broccoli soup. The Minestrone aint bad either. Considering that I had this bad cold - soup was just right.
Well and today Paula (my Portuguese flatmate) and I proved ourselves worth marriage. We made a superb chicken in the oven. I even had to take out the inner parts of the chicken and cut of the neck. uhhhh... sometimes I wonder how our mothers learned to cook so perfect like they do. Well after 2,5 hours we finally presented our tasty chicken with sautéed vegetables and grilled potatoes to Shady - who ate without any complaints. Honestly - it was a perfect Sunday dinner (except that it is Saturday). So, any marriage proposals to be seen? - nope not yet - but will keep you posted if anything pops up.
Should you fancy some delicious soup or a lovely Sunday chicken - please do not hesitate to call or pop over;o)
Ahhh yeah - by the way - the soup is doing its magic - I am feeling much better now and my cough is slowly but surely disappearing. Sorry mum - wont go to the doc anymore
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment