I believe i am special. But not because i myself am special but more because every day i look at the people around me, near or far, and state that this person is absolutely fabulous. People, friends, family, teachers, professors, neighboors, flatmates, relatives ... all seem sooo special to me. It is their smile, their talk, their support, their hug, their email, their sms, their phonecall, or even just the feeling that they are thinking of me and are friends of mine that makes me feel special.
It is amazing how these people can make me smile, how they can encourage me, how they can make me feel strong, make me feel loved... basically make me feel special again.
I am not sure if I let you guys know that you are special to me. YOu are all sooo different from eachother but then again I feel you are sooo close... well I guess you are close ... because you are close to me. I know that some I havent seen for years, months, days maybe only hours... but believe me - there is a part reserved for you in my heart.
I feel honored to have such a lovely family with great parents who think along and are encourageing me in my steps, a brother i can talk to for hours about bulloks, two beautiful sisters and a fabulous mix in the background called aunts, uncles, grandmothers, and cousins... - it has to be said, god knows when you will hear it out of my mouth hihi
Thanks for making me feel special coz I know i am not... but you are the one who makes me feel as such.
(Damn... what a mail... guess i am in this whiny phase... so i shall post it nevertheless - sorry guys)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Sweetie, you must be special because I love you! Don't worry about things! Synke
well that got me sobbing, not because of the special but because you wrote it all so beautifully, straight from the heart. Wonderful that you can express yourself like that.
We all think you are extra special anyway. That was always clear to us.
luv from home
Post a Comment