Time is running and even if it is not me who is flying now, there are some other expats who are leaving the country. Paula, my flatmate, who has been here for 2 years left and the Schuhs (a lovely family) are also packing their bags.
Currently I have my two old friends here (Zuhal and Nihal) and their mother. So not only am i saying farewell to all but also doing the tour guide again. And it is soooooooooooo hot. I cant stand it. Of course the obligatory Khan Kalili was due yesterday and it killed me. My sweat was running down my body and i was getting more and more tense. I think my look made most people step back.
Tomorrow we will go to the beach again for 2 days - Moon Beach in Ras Sudre (Sinai). Cant wait to sit on the beach. The only prob are the Ritzer (fish with needles jumping at my feet - or my feet jumping on them).
Well and here is the other big news: I got my ticket. I am flying on the 7.7.2007 wow what a date. Yes i am going home earlier. It is too hot here and i ran out of money to travel. Sooo if anyone here in Egypt is reading this - make sure you meet me before i leave. And for the ones in Germany... get ready - i am coming back!!! The only thing is that i have 2 months to write my thesis... so maybe i wont be able to hang out as much as i would like to.
Thus I send you guys a big kiss from here - the city where the pavement is boiling, the air is vanishing and me... I am dying
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment