Tuesday, August 14, 2007

4 years

Exactly four years ago - i packed my stuff in Frankfurt and moved to Heilbronn to start university

Exactly four years ago - Lino was born (Nadine's son)

Exactly four years ago - my brother went to England

Exactly four years ago - I was celebrating my fair well at the Museumsuferfest

Exactly four years ago - I was wondering if i am taking the right step --> going to university

Exactly four years ago - I was hoping to open new doors and travel and enjoy free time

Exactly four years ago - I passed by Heilbronn on my motorbike and wondered what the hell i am thinking of doing

Exactly four years ago - I packed all the office stuff (CIEE Office in Ffm) and sent it all to Berlin as the office was being shut down

Exactly four years ago - I sat by the river with Sunita and Laurence philosophing what life will bring

... well... and now - four years later - my stuff is still packed in boxes and i am sitting here in cologne (suposingly writing my thesis) instead wondering what will come next.

... i am sitting here writing my thesis

... i am phoneing friends who i havent seen for a while

... i am driving to frankfurt preparing my work contract

... i am flying to turkey to party

... well in general i can say i am trying to wrap up my last four years of university by finishing my thesis and parallel i am planning my new working career with the GTZ in Cairo

What happened in the last four years... well if i need another break from my thesis - i will write this down in my blog at least as far as my memory helps me

No comments: